⚠️ Warning! These are in-progress research notes exported directly from Jess's research notebook. The ideas contained in these notes are still under active development.
This is a collection of notes from Jess's research notebook. Note that these notes are raw and largely unedited. They represent ideas that are in progress.
- How can we develop transformative tools for thought? (Updated September 25, 2020)
- Reinventing the Book (Updated September 25, 2020)
- Knowledge Representation (Updated August 24, 2020)
- The Future of Computing (Updated August 11, 2020)
- Work Values: How I Like To Work (Updated August 05, 2020)
- User Guide for Jess Martin (Updated August 05, 2020)
- Learning from Alan Kay (Updated August 05, 2020)
- Computing and Education (Updated August 05, 2020)
- How to Measure Knowledge Work (Updated July 31, 2020)
- Realtime Collaborative Systems (Updated July 30, 2020)
- Douglas Engelbart (Updated July 20, 2020)
- Reflections on Think Week 2020 (Updated July 14, 2020)
- On Thinking, Software, and Ideas (Updated July 02, 2020)