⚠️ Warning! These are in-progress research notes exported directly from Jess's research notebook. The ideas contained in these notes are still under active development.
This is a collection of notes from Jess's research notebook. Note that these notes are raw and largely unedited. They represent ideas that are in progress.
- Analogies for Innovation Teams November 26, 2020
- Notes on "How can we develop transformative tools for thought?" September 25, 2020
- Reinventing the Book September 25, 2020
- Knowledge Representation August 24, 2020
- The Future of Computing August 11, 2020
- Work Values: How I Like To Work August 05, 2020
- User Guide for Jess Martin August 05, 2020
- Learning from Alan Kay August 05, 2020
- Computing and Education August 05, 2020
- How to Measure Knowledge Work July 31, 2020
- Realtime Collaborative Systems July 30, 2020
- Douglas Engelbart July 20, 2020
- Reflections on Think Week 2020 July 14, 2020
- On Thinking, Software, and Ideas July 02, 2020